Private Tour of Shanghai's Tongli Water Village & Ancient Sexual Culture Museum
Slip back in time and relish 1,000 years of history as you explore the Tongli Water Village. Step into the Ancient Sexual Culture Museum and browse an extensive collection of erotic artifacts.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (22:59 local time) to 2 business days (22:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:59 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 1 & Up)||$379|
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Private Tour of Shanghai's Tongli Water Village & Ancient Sexual Culture Museum|
Pick-up from Your Hotel in Shanghai
Tongli Water Village
Walk the charming streets of Tongli Water Village, which dates back to the Song Dynasty. Learn about the rich history and cultural heritage of this ancient town.
See the Jiayin Hall, built in 1922 and known for its collection of over 100 well-preserved wood carvings of classical Chinese figurines.
Tongli is famous for its bridges, and three of these are considered to be cultural symbols of the town. These three bridges are Taiping (peace), Jili (luck), and Changqing (celebration). It is said that walking on these bridges bring peace, fortune, happiness and good health.
Discover Tuisi Garden, one of the many traditional gardens in Tongli. Stroll the pavilions, terraces, halls, rockeries and ponds of this garden constructed between 1885 and 1887.
Ancient China Sexual Cultural Museum
Enter a world of wonderment as you browse the museum's extensive collection of artworks and artifacts, including fertility idols, jade sculptures, antique sex toys.
Drop-off at Your Hotel in Shanghai