Shanghai Food and Beer Walking Tour at Night
Explore local restaurants and neighborhoods on this food tour of Shanghai. Sample soup dumplings, noodles and other traditional dishes perfected by families for generations. Freshen up with locally brewed beer at the end of the tour.
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16-85)||$97|
|Child (Age 4-15)||$74|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- 10 authentic Shanghai dishes
- Soft drinks / Juice
- Bottled water
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Specific check-in details will be provided once your booking has been confirmed.
Please arrive at the check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your method of travel accordingly.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking; substitutes may not always be available.
- Note that specific check-in details will be provided by email once your booking has been confirmed.
- Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your method of travel appropriately.
- The activity schedule is subject to change depending on the vendors' operating hours.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Shanghai Food and Beer Walking Tour at Night|
Meet Your Guide at Exit 10 of the South Shaanxi Road Subway Station
Start the night with a visit to local eateries in Shanghai. Try authentic dishes prepared and perfected by Chinese families for generations. Fill yourself up with seafood dishes and Shanghai's most famous soup dumplings!
Traditional Shanghai Community
Head to a private home in a traditional Shanghai community and treat your taste buds to some of the best homemade food. Slurp down some savory noodle dishes and indulge in the authentic taste of Chinese cuisine.
End the evening with a visit to a family-friendly pub where you can waste the night away with stories and laughter while drinking a pint of small-batch, locally brewed beer.
Tour Ends On Site