Three Gorges 5-Day Yangtze River Cruise from Yichang with Flight from Shanghai
Fly from Shanghai to Yichang to experience a 5-day 3-night 5-star cruise along the Yangtze River. Discover the world-renowned Three Gorges, Fengdu Ghost City, and Three Gorges Dam. Transfer from Shanghai to Yichang to board a super 5-star Yangtze Gold Cruise luxury ship for an exciting cruise along the Yangtze River. Experience several shore excursions and explore the majestic Three Gorges namely Quitang Gorge, Wu Gorge, and Xiling Gorge. Cruise through the Lesser Three Gorges, and behold the Three Gorges Dam, the largest hydroelectric dam in the world.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$2720|
- Airport tax / Transportation tax / Parking fee
- One-way airfare from Shanghai to Yichang
- Cruise fee
- Highway tolls
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 2 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 18 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The above pick-up times are approximate. A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The tour price excludes hotel drop-off in Yichang, meals and drinks (unless specified), personal expenses, tips and gratuities, and optional activity costs.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Three Gorges 5-Day Yangtze River Cruise from Yichang with Flight from Shanghai|
Pick-up from Your Hotel at Shanghai
Transfer to Yichang
Board the Cruise Ship and Depart from Yichang
Climb aboard the Yangtze Gold Cruise, the newest and most luxurious super 5-star cruise ship which sails the Yangtze River. The ship is well-equipped with entertainment, recreational, shopping, and food facilities that will make your tour as delightful as can be.
Depart from Yichang
The largest among the three, the Xiling Gorge is well-known for being a treacherous area because of its odd-shaped stones and numerous reefs. However, the gorge is also famous for its pristine streams and caves. Today, it is deemed the highlight of any Yangtze River Cruise.
Three Gorges Dam
The Three Gorges Dam is the world's largest hydroelectric dam, located in the middle of the tree gorges on the Yangtze River.
Cruise by the second gorge of the three Yangtze Gorges, the Wu Gorge, sometimes called the Great Gorge. This particular gorge is renowned for its elegance, and is noted for its strange peaks, grotesque rocks, and cloudy surroundings.
Shore Excursion: Lesser Three Gorges
Appreciate the beauty of nature with a shore excursion in the Lesser Three Gorges with its clear green water and lush scenery. Grab the opportunity to see monkeys, goats, and the world-famous hanging coffins.
Cruise through the last of the three Yangtze Gorges, the Qutang Gorge. It is the shortest and deemed the most majestic among the three.
Shore Excursion: Fengdu's Ghost City
Visit the Ghost City of Fengdu, located on the Ming Mountain, where you will learn about Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism as well as the Chinese ghost culture and afterlife. Marvel at the intricate details of temples and bridges found in the city.
Disembark at Chongqing (Breakfast is Included)