Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour in Split
Price On Request
Travel to the world of Westeros and discover the filming locations of Game of Thrones in Split! Follow your guide to the ancient Diocletian’s Palace and see the throne room of Daenerys. Cap it off with a hearty meal inspired by the popular TV show.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Diocletian's Palace Basement
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The entrance ticket to the City Museum costs 3 EUR per person to be paid on the spot.
- Transportation fee and gratuity is not included in the tour fare.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. You will be informed via email or local contact number.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour in Split|
Check-in at Riva Promenade
Visit the Diocletian's Palace
Start your tour with a visit to Diocletian's Palace which was built over 1,700 years ago. This was used for Daenerys Targaryen's throne room in Meereen, where the slaves were released. Proceed to the City Museum, another GoT set with a collection of weapons, photographs and paintings.
Walk Through the Old Streets of Split
Follow the footsteps of Khaleesi and her army! Feel like you are part of the show as you walk through the narrow streets of Split, where many Westeros scenes were filmed.
Enjoy a Game of Thrones-Inspired Meal
Experience a Tyrion Lannister-style breakfast with a feast of eggs, bacon, handmade sausages and warm bread with sea salt. Refresh yourself with a cup of local coffee, mint tea and a pint of local beer as you quench your thirst to be the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.
Check-out at Riva Promenade