Prague City Guided Bike Tour with Prague Castle Visit
Price On Request
Take in some of the greatest highlights of Prague! This exciting and informative bike tour takes you up to Prague Castle through the gorgeous parks of Letna, down through the paths of Petrin Hill.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Storage for your bags
- Rain poncho
- Equipment rental
- English-speaking guide
- 10:00, 15:00, 15:30
- 2 (hrs)
- Guests must be under 270 lbs (125 kg) to participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Headsets are available on request for those who want to listen to the tour guide during the activity.
- There will be only be one guide for up to fifteen (15) participants.
- Kid bikes, tag-alongs and rear child seats (up to 49 lbs or 22 kg) are available.
- Panoramic Bike Tour (10:00 start time) is available from November 1 to December 23, 2020 and January 3, 2021 to March 31, 2021 through advanced reservation.
|Prague City Bike Tour including Prague Castle|
Check-in at Praha Bike Office
See the Vltava River, Letna Park and the Royal Gardens, Prague Castle, Kampa Park, the Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square and more!
Stop at the Royal Gardens and continue around the corner to Prague Castle, the World's Largest Castle Complex, according to The Guinness Book of World Records. Travel on to Petrin Park, which provides more panoramic views of the city and from there its all downhill and back to where you started.
Return to the Praha Bike Office