- Czech Republic
- Troja Palace with Parks and Beer Gardens Bike Tour from Prague
Troja Palace with Parks and Beer Gardens Bike Tour from Prague
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Get to ride a bike off the tourist path of Prague! Go along the Vltava River, through Stromovka and Letna parks. Stops include the Troja Chateau, a Baroque Summer Palace and an outdoor beer garden.
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-04-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$46|
|Child (Age 7-12)||$41|
|Infant (Age 0-6)||$0|
- Storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- Bottled water
- Equipment rental
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests must be under 270 lbs (125 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Headsets are available on request for those who want to listen to the tour guide during the activity.
- There will be only be one guide for up to fifteen (15) participants.
- Kid bikes, tag-alongs and rear child seats (up to 49 lbs or 22 kg) are available.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
|Troja Chateau Bike Tour from Prague|
Check-in and meet your guide
Ride along the Vltava River and follow a new bike path from the center of Prague to the Beautiful Troja Chateau, the first Baroque Summer Palace in Prague.
Ride through the charming Stromovka & Letna Parks which offer panoramic views of Prague. The perfect place for a photo before enjoying a stop to enjoy some of the delicious Czech beverages including a cold Czech beer or Czech Cola-Kofola.
Return to the Praha Bike office