Troja Palace with Parks and Beer Gardens Bike Tour from Prague
Get to ride a bike off the tourist path of Prague! Go along the Vltava River, through Stromovka and Letna parks. Stops include the Troja Chateau, a Baroque Summer Palace and an outdoor beer garden.
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$46|
|Child (Age 7-12)||$41|
|Infant (Age 0-6)||$0|
- Storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- Bottled water
- Equipment rental
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests must be under 270 lbs (125 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Headsets are available on request for those who want to listen to the tour guide during the activity.
- There will be only be one guide for up to fifteen (15) participants.
- Kid bikes, tag-alongs and rear child seats (up to 49 lbs or 22 kg) are available.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
|Troja Chateau Bike Tour from Prague|
Check-in and meet your guide
Ride along the Vltava River and follow a new bike path from the center of Prague to the Beautiful Troja Chateau, the first Baroque Summer Palace in Prague.
Ride through the charming Stromovka & Letna Parks which offer panoramic views of Prague. The perfect place for a photo before enjoying a stop to enjoy some of the delicious Czech beverages including a cold Czech beer or Czech Cola-Kofola.
Return to the Praha Bike office