Tallinn Private Half Day Tour with Park of Kadriorg Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Venture to Tallinn for a comprehensive half-day sightseeing tour that would introduce you to the rich historical and cultural scene of the capital city of Estonia.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$150|
- Tallinn Dome Cathedral admission fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00,
13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- 3 (hrs)
- Children under 12 years of age are eligible for a 50% discount if they are accompanied by two or more adults. Please contact VELTRA through your account after you have completed your booking process.
- Please note that the entrance to Tallinn Dome Cathedral depends on the museum's reception. The museum is closed on Mondays.
|Tallinn Private Half Day Tour with Park of Kadriorg Visit|
Pick-up at Specific Hotel, Ferry or Cruise Terminal in Tallinn
During the car tour, explore Tallinn and see the Park of Kadriorg, Woodland Cemetary, and St. Birgitta's Convent, among others. Then, embark on a scenic ride around the Old Town with your local guide to fully immerse yourself in the historical heritage of the medieval city.
Experience an educational walking tour starting from the Upper Town of Tallinn to see the Toompea Castle, Russian Orthodox Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and Dome Church. Continue to the Lower Town to see the Town Hall Square, the Pharmacy, St. Nicholas Church, Holy Ghost Church, and many more!
Drop-off at Specific Hotel, Ferry or Cruise Terminal in Tallinn