Provence Luberon Villages Day Tour from Avignon
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
View the magnificent cliffs of Roussillon and see Gordes, famous for its dry-stone architecture. A breathtaking flurry of sensations awaits you on your tour to two of the finest villages in Provence.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:30, 09:00
- 5 (hrs)
- By French law, it is forbidden to operate tours when there is only one participant. Therefore, this tour needs a minimum number of two participants in order to operate. Please note that if the minimum number is not reached, the tour may be cancelled and the local tour operator may also suggest an alternative tour or alternative date.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Child booster seats or baby car seats are available for free upon request. Please indicate child's age during reservation.
- Provençal markets are open on Tuesdays in Gordes and on Thursdays in Roussillon.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- If your accommodation is not easily accessible to vehicles, you will be picked up from a closer meeting point indicated by the activity provider.
- To guarantee an exclusive experience, this tour operates at a maximum of eight (8) participants.
|Provence Luberon Villages Day Tour from Avignon|
Check-in at the Tourist Information Center
Depart from Avignon
See the red rocks, buildings, and roofs contrast with the yellow cliffs of Roussillon sitting on the edge of the Plateau de Vaucluse.
Then, make your way to a village perched atop the stone cliffs in Luberon. Gordes is famous for its dry-stone architecture.
Fontaine de Vaucluse
Discover the majestic resurgence spring and walk up the cave from which the River Sorgues emerges from.
Check-out at the Tourist Information Center