Provence Tour from Avignon with Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gordes & Roussillon Visit
Price On Request
Join this guided tour from Avignon that will visit Orange, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Gordes and Roussillon, deemed to be two of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Roman Theater entry fee and audio guide
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:30, 09:00
- 10 (hrs)
- By French law, it is forbidden to operate tours when there is only one participant. Therefore, this tour needs a minimum number of two participants in order to operate. Please note that if the minimum number is not reached, the tour may be cancelled and the local tour operator may also suggest an alternative tour or alternative date.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Child booster seats or baby car seats are available for free upon request. Please indicate child's age during reservation.
- If your accommodation is not easily accessible to vehicles, you will be picked up from a closer meeting point indicated by the activity provider.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- To guarantee an exclusive experience, this tour operates at a maximum of eight (8) participants.
|Provence Tour from Avignon with Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gordes & Roussillon Visit|
Check-in at the Tourist Information Center
Depart from Avignon
Venture into Orange to discover the Triumphal Arch, a symbol of Roman imperialism. Then, visit the stunning Roman Theater (Antic Theater).
Learn about the vinification and grape varieties during a scenic drive around Châteauneuf-du-Pape’s renowned vineyards. Enjoy wine tasting in a cellar of one of the vineyards in the village.
Pont du Gard
Visit the awe-inspiring and well-preserved ancient Roman aqueduct bridge that crosses the Gardon River, Pont du Gard, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Les Baux-de-Provence, Gordes (Photo Stop Only), and Roussillon
Proceed to the three villages of southern France, all famous for their distinct and beautiful architecture. See Les Baux-de-Provence; tucked away in the Alpilles mountains, as well as Gordes; with its cobbled streets, and last but not least, Roussillon; known for its red and ochre cliffs.
Check-out at the Tourist Information Center