Côte de Beaune Burgundy Wine Tasting from Beaune with Lunch
Price On Request
Discover the Côte de Beaune, home to the world-famous Burgundy and Meursault wines. Visit Hospices de Beaune and famous wine houses in Santena and Meursault. Best of all, enjoy a tasting of 12 wines! Embark on an exciting tour perfect for wine lovers and enthusiasts! Visit the Côte de Beaune which is renowned for their Burgundy wine. Also, stop by two historic wine houses in Santenay, and Meursault for a delightful wine-tasting. Complete the experience with a visit to the Hospices de Beaune, one of France's most historic monuments. In here, find yourself surrounded by a prestigious 60-hectare wine estate.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- Minors less than 18 years old must present an authorization signed by one of the parents or legal guardians aside from the regular documents required for the trip.
- Guests with special dietary requirements must inform the local tour operator at least 3 days before the tour date.
- No refund shall be provided for unexpected incidents due to a third party such as bad weather, delays, engine failures and thefts of luggage or other goods.
- Loss/theft of plane tickets at the customs or check-in counters, non-presentation or presentation of expired documents such as identification cards, passport, visa, etc. will be considered a failed check-in and would not generate a refund.
- Please note the following regarding choosing the roundtrip train ticket from Paris to Reims: • The tickets can only be guaranteed if you book the tour with the add-on at least 7 days prior to your chosen departure date. • You will need to provide your passport name and e-mail address upon booking in order to receive your SNCF e-ticket. • Rates shown are only applicable for adults. Please inquire if you would like to purchase tickets for your children.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Departure from Beaune|
Pick up at Specific Hotels in Beaune or Check in at Tourist Office of Beaune
Start of Tour
Embark on a scenic drive through the villages of Pommard, Volnay, Meursault, and the Château de Rochepot. Find vast vineyards and traditional cottages as you make your way to the Mersault commune.
Wine Tasting in Mersault
Famous for its buttery and creamy Chardonnay wines, enjoy a delicious wine tasting in an authentic burgundy cellar in Mersault. Learn more about the varieties of grapes used and how they are produced.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in Mersault according to your expert guide's recommendation. Afterwards, enjoy a sightseeing tour of the area including the Bâtard-Montrachet, Montrachet and Chevalier-Montrachet.
Hospices of Beaune
Arrive at the Hospices of Beaune and admires its world-famous colorful polychromatic glazed tile roofs. Also, find Roger Van Der Weyden's famous triptych, The Last Judgment (The Beaune Altarpiece).
Wine Tasting in Beaune
End your day with a wine tasting in a small local domain in Beaune, Burgundy's wine capital. Taste different kinds of red and white wines from the Côte de Beaune and learn more about wine making.
End of Tour