Monaco Day Tour with Prince's Palace and Monte Carlo Visit from Nice
Price On Request
Experience an exciting day in Monaco as you visit French Riviera villages such as Eze and La Turbie. Explore the Principality of Monaco including the Old Town, Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo, and more!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Fragonard Perfume Factory
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 16 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Greek.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You may visit the following sites at an additional cost payable on site: - Prince Palace: 8 EUR adult, 4 EUR child - Oceanographic Museum: 14 EUR adult, 10 EUR child
- To guarantee small group experience, this tour will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Monaco Day Tour with Prince's Palace and Monte Carlo Visit from Nice|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Nice
Wander through the medieval village of Eze built on top of the rocky outcrop overlooking a high cliff. Then, visit the popular Fragonard perfume factory and learn about the history of perfume and its refining process.
Also called the "Monaco terrace," La Turbie is the best spot for a panoramic view of Monaco. Also, see the famous monument "Tropical of the Alps" dedicated to Emperor Augustus.
Visit the luxurious Principality of Monaco with the Prince's Palace and see the changing of the guard at 11:55. Discover the Monte Carlo Casino, the gardens, the Grand Prix circuit, and the Oceanographic Museum.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Nice