Monaco, Eze, and La Turbie Half Day Tour from Nice
Price On Request
Discover French Riviera in this tour from Nice and visit the villages of Eze and La Turbie. Explore the Principality of Monaco to see lavish Monte Carlo casinos and architectural wonders.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Fragonard perfume factory
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:00, 13:30
- 13 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Greek.
- To guarantee small group experience, this tour will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Monaco, Eze, and La Turbie Half Day Tour from Nice|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Nice
Fragonard Perfumery Visit in Eze
Make your first stop in Eze, a 12th-century village built on top of the rocky outcrop overlooking Cote d'Azur. Wander through cobbled streets, botanical gardens, and castle ruin before visiting the Fragonard perfume factory to take a whiff at their fragrant products.
Ancient Ruins in La Turbie
Known as "Monaco terrace," La Turbie offers the best spot for viewing the entirety of the principality. Here you will see the Trophy of the Alps, a 7 BC colossal monument dedicated to Emperor Augustus. Discover more artifacts as you stroll the medieval commune.
Principality of Monaco
Admire architectural treasures that define Monaco. Start in the Old Town perched on "The Rock", then drop by the Prince's Palace where you can witness the changing of the guard at 11:55. Take photos at the cathedral, Justice Palace, Oceanographic Museum, and more places of interest.
In Monte Carlo, drive along the actual Grand Prix tracks used in Formula One races. Then, discover the Monte Carlo Casino along with its lavish gardens. See Hotel de Paris, high-end boutiques, and more attractions that have charmed prestigious personalities to live the high life in the district.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Nice