Nice Half Day City Sightseeing Tour
Price On Request
Explore the city of Nice and visit some of its top attractions and landmarks. Stroll along the Promenade des Anglais, head over to the Russian Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral, and go to the Old Town Market. Known worldwide for its stunning beaches, Nice has been a popular tourist destination among 17th-century elites to modern families. This day tour will take you to Nice's must-visit destinations such as the Hotel Negresco, Castle Hill, the Russian Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral, and the ruins of Cimiez. Explore the city's cathedrals, town squares and street markets, and learn more about its history at the various museums.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:00, 13:30
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese Dutch, and Greek.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- To guarantee small group experience, this tour will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Nice Half Day City Sightseeing Tour|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Nice
Nice la Belle (Nice the Beautiful)
As the capital of the French Riviera, Nice has gained popularity for its stunning beachside views, fascinating culture, and history. Enjoy a relaxing walk at the Promenade des Anglais and visit popular tourist destinations such as the Hotel Negresco, Place Garibaldi, and Castle Hill.
The Old Town
Visit the Old Town (Vieille Ville) and marvel at the town's warm-toned buildings, narrow alleys, and busy streets. The Old Town is also famous for the Cours Saleya, a bustling market filled with fragrant flowers, fresh produce, and handmade bars of soap.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Nice