Bateaux Mouches Paris Bastille Day Dinner Cruise
Price On Request
Enjoy a magical night in Paris as you celebrate Bastille Day aboard one of the city's famous glass boats! Savor a delicious meal and complete your evening with a spectacular fireworks display.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cruise fee
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The port of embarkation and disembarkation is the Port de la Conférence located at the Pont de L’Alma, on the right bank.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The menu is available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- For groups of 15 people or more, menu choices must be determined in advance.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Guests who are wearing sportswear, flip-flops, shorts and baseball caps will not be allowed on board.
- No pets allowed.
- Coats and jackets can be checked in at the cloakroom.
|Bateaux Mouches Paris Bastille Day Dinner Cruise|
Check-in at Bateaux-Mouches - Porte de la Conference
Bastille Day Dinner Cruise
Experience one of France's well-celebrated holiday on board a riverboat. Indulge in a sumptuous dinner and glide past some of Paris' popular sights as you cruise along the Seine River.
Return to Port
Aside from parties and parades, one of the most awaited events on this day is the fireworks display. Marvel at the spectacular lights show set against impressive views of the illuminated city from one of the boat's panoramic terraces!
Check-out at Bateaux-Mouches - Porte de la Conference