Bruges Full Day Excursion from Paris with Guided Walking Tour
Price On Request
Journey to Bruges, also known as the "Venice of the North". Go on a guided stroll around the city's charming medieval center. Then, explore the UNESCO World Heritage site at your leisure.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (07:15 local time) to 1 business days (07:15 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cruise fee (April to October)
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 14 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- A passport with a valid visa for Belgium is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union.
- Meals and admission fee to the attractions described in the tour are not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that the cruise is only available from April to October.
- The tour is available in the following languages: Until 31 October 2019 English and Spanish - Daily Portuguese - Friday (and Tuesday until 30 September) From 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020 English and Spanish - Wednesday and Sunday From 1 April 2020 until 31 October 2020 English - Monday, Wednesday and Friday Spanish - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Tourist visa
|Bruges Full Day Excursion from Paris with Guided Walking Tour|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Departure from Paris
Guided Walking Tour in Bruges
Begin your Belgian trip with a stroll around the city's medieval center with your guide. See architectural gems like the Grand Palace Square, Market Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, Le Beguinage and Town Hall.
Bruges Canal Cruise (April to October)
During the summer season, trace Bruges' waterways aboard a boat to see the city from a new perspective. The short cruise offers spectacular views of Flemish mansions and Gothic brickwork found all over town!
Explore at Your Leisure
After the walking tour, explore Brugge at your own pace. Have lunch at a local restaurant to sample traditional specialties or buy delectable Belgian chocolate for the trip home. Best of all, you can visit museums to know more about Flemish art and craftsmanship before heading back to Paris.
Departure from Bruges
Check-out at PARISCityVISION Agency Office