Fragonard Perfume Museum Tickets & Guided Tour with Free Gift
Experience a luxurious and immersive olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris. Learn the secrets and history of perfume at one of the world's largest collection of perfume artifacts.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & up)||$12|
- English or French-speaking guide
Participation Location Details
Located near the Opera Garnier and the Galleries Lafayette in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, the prestigious Le Parfum Fragonard Museum is happy to welcome you for a unique visit along one of the largest collections of perfume artifacts in the world.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory and follow your expert guide through an immersive and fascinating experience into the world of a perfumer. Learn how fragrances are made and discover all the secrets of the most iconic luxury object: perfume.
Enjoy looking through a beautiful collection of precious bottles, dating from antiquity to the present day, and explore the galleries which feature many production machines, antique objects, archives, and videos.
Musee du Parfum Fragonard
Address: 3-5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris
From Monday to Saturday: 9:00 to 17:00
Approximately 30 minutes
There is no pre-determined start times, the visit of the Museum operates every 20 minutes approximately, from 9:00 to 17:00.
Download Route File
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The tour is available in French and English, which changes every 20 minutes.
- Booklets in the museum are available in the following languages: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Russian.
- Other languages are also available based on the following schedule: - Mandarin: Monday to Friday at 16:30 - Japanese: Saturday at 15:00 - Italian: Saturday at 16:00 - Korean: Thursday at 14:30 - Spanish and German: depending on availability