Half-Day Tour of Giverny from Paris with Monet's Gardens & House Priority Access
Price On Request
Take a quick day trip to see Claude Monet's gardens in Giverny from Paris. Enjoy priority access to the famous impressionist artist's home and see the gardens that inspired his paintings. Afterwards tour Giverny village and check out the gift shop.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (08:15 local time) to 1 business days (08:15 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Priority access to Claude Monet's Home and Gardens
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 08:15, 13:45
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Lines 1&7), Pyramides (Lines 7&14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- Children 2 years old and below must use a car seat.
- Until 31 October 2019, the tour is available in the following languages: 08:15: - English: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 13:45 - English: Daily - Portuguese: Tuesday, Friday - Spanish: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Child seats are mandatory for children under the age of 3 and must be reserved during booking to guarantee availability.
|Half-Day Tour of Giverny from Paris with Monet's Gardens & House Priority Access|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Depart from Paris to Giverny
Hop on an air-conditioned coach and catch amazing views of the French countryside as you journey to the village of Giverny in northern France.
Clos Normand Flower Garden and Japanese Bridge
Arrive at Claude Monet's colorful gardens and find beautiful fruit tree orchards, flower beds, water lilies pond and the famous Japanese bridge. The garden served as a source of inspiration for many of his masterpieces such as the Water Lilies, Japanese Bridge and The Irises.
Claude Monet's House
Discover Claude Monet's former residence where he lived for 43 years until his death in 1926, and where most of his paintings were created. Explore the house at your leisure including the blue reading room, sunny yellow dining room and, of course, Monet's studio.
Visit the village's charming gift shops where you can buy souvenirs such as Impressionist postcards and posters, teas, books and an assortment of souvenirs you can take home (at your own expense). Then head back to Paris aboard the air-conditioned coach.
Return to Paris
Check-out at PARISCityVISION Agency Office