Lunch at La Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel (formerly 58 Tour Eiffel) in Paris
Price On Request
Enjoy a delightful lunch at the famed La Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel, previously the 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Relish modern French cuisine as you gaze upon the captivating City of Light.
- Any cancellations made between 60 business days (12:00 local time) to 10 business days (12:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 10 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Lift ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 9 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12:00, 13:30
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please pick up your lift tickets 30 minutes prior to your reservation. Please show your VELTRA voucher at the kiosk located on the esplanade (between the North and East pillars) to get your lift ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Access to the Eiffel Tower:
Line 6 (stations: Dupleix, Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro)
Line 9 (station: Trocadéro)
Line 8 (station: École Militaire)
By RER: Line C (station: Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel)
By bus: Lines 42, 69, 72, 82 or 87
By Batobus: Eiffel Tower stop
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Eiffel Tower.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- There is no dress code, but guests are advised to dress appropriately.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Oversized luggage is not allowed in the Eiffel Tower.
|3-Course Lunch in La Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel|
Show Your VELTRA Voucher at the Kiosk Before Your Meal
Lunch at the La Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel
Delight in an unforgettable dining experience in the heart of the Eiffel Tower. Savor the finest French dishes and bask in the intimate atmosphere as you enjoy the view of the City of Love.
End of Dining Experience