Paris Evening Panoramic Bus Tour
Price On Request
See the City of Light come alive at night as you take an open-top double-decker bus tour of Paris! Gaze at the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower, the historic grounds of Le Louvre, and more glittering attractions.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Panoramic Night Tour
- Route map
- Paris Rewards Voucher Booklet
- Poncho (in case of rain)
- English audio guide
- 20:15, 21:15
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please meet at stop n.8 from the Big Bus Paris map. It is located on 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées, facing the Arc de Triomphe.
*Departure time and routes may change due to public events taking place in the city.
- Please note that the night tour ticket is valid for one full trip and is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Pre-recorded Commentary is available in 11 languages on all tours (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese).
- Live guided commentary in both English and French is available on selected nights. Please note that live guides are not present on every Night Tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please download the PDF file for the detailed Paris Night Tour map.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
|Panoramic Night Tour|
Check-in at Bus Stop 8 - Champ-Elysées
Paris Evening Bus Tour
Panoramic View of Parisian Architecture
Discover the city's iconic landmarks and attractions, such as the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower and the famous illuminations of the Champs-Elysees. Feel the unique atmosphere of Pigalle/Moulin Rouge in Montmartre, the Latin Quarter, and more!
Multilingual Commentary About the Spectacles
At twilight, Paris becomes the City of Light, offering visitors a magical show. With audio commentary about interesting spots, seeing them with your own eyes, and hearing about their fascinating history is a truly enlightening experience.
Check-out at Bus Stop 8 - Champ-Elysees