Paris Highlights 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Price On Request
Discover the highlights of Paris with a small group! Explore the city with a guide and see major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre. With your local guide, uncover some of Paris' best spots to visit on your own.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10:00, 15:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The closest metro station is La Motte Picquet-Grenelle (lines 6, 8 and 10). Look for signs that point to Sortie 4 (Rue Pondichery).
The tour guide will be holding a Fat Tire Tours sign.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The total distance covered during the tour is 4 miles (6.6 kilometers).
|Paris Highlights 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour|
Check-in outside Hotel Tourisme Avenue
The Eiffel Tower
Begin your tour by marveling at the iconic Eiffel Tower, considered as the symbol of Paris and was built by Gustave Eiffel to pay tribute to the centennial of the French Revolution in 1889.
See the Notre Dame, one of the most famous cathedrals in the world. Get insights about its history and how it was built and know more about the flying buttresses. Make sure to take beautiful photos!
Continue to Napoleon's Tomb, built by King Louis XIV in 1796 and was once a church during the revolution. Today, it is considered as the resting place of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Pass by the Louvre, one of the most famous museums in the world. Many iconic paintings can be found here such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Head to the Tuileries gardens where you can relax and enjoy lunch at one of the cafes (at your own expense).
Pont Alexandre III
Gaze at the ornate Alexander III Bridge which crosses over the River Seine. Take out your camera for gorgeous photos of the captivating scenery.
Tour Ends at Louvre Museum