Paris Louvre Museum and Sainte-Chapelle Skip-the-Line with Ile de la Cite Tour
Price On Request
Spend your day exploring three of Paris' gems: the Louvre, Ile de la Cite and Sainte Chapelle. Enjoy a guided tour of these attractions and unravel their histories and mysteries. Book them together in this combo package and save!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Use of audio headsets
- Skip-the-line ticket to Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line ticket to Sainte-Chapelle
- 2 EUR donation to the Notre-Dame Cathedral restoration fund
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Statue of Henri IV
Location Address: 48.857132, 2.340991
For the Ile de la Cite part of the tour:
Please meet your guide, who is holding a sign and wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket, by the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf, at the western end of Ile de la Cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge.
Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4)
Pickup point: Arc du Carrousel du Louvre
Location Address: 48.86169, 2.332947
For the Louvre Museum part of the tour:
Please look for the guide, who is wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket, at the Arc du Carrousel, an arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
By metro: Take metro lines 1 or 7 and get off at the metro stop Palais Royal Musee du Louvre. Take the exit marked rue de Rivoli. Cross the rue de Rivoli into the Louvre courtyard and you will see the arch.
By taxi: Ask to be dropped off at the Arc du Carrousel du Louvre. Your taxi should be able to stop just in front.
By foot: Walk to the center of the Louvre courtyard where the glass pyramid is. With your back to the pyramid, look for the arch in the gardens in front of the Louvre.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Please note that parties of 7 may be split into different groups on the tour.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- Please note that the streets around the Cathedral are closed until further notice. Therefore, the square in front of Notre Dame and the 0 km point are inaccessible. The tour will take alternative routes to get as close as possible to the Cathedral.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Strollers are not allowed
- Guests are recommended to wear walking shoes and to bring a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water.
- Please avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks on the tour.
|Paris Louvre Museum and Sainte-Chapelle Skip-the-Line with Ile de la Cite Tour|
Check-in at Statue of Henri IV, Pont Neuf Paris
Walking Tour of Ile de la Cite
See the walls of the Conciergerie where Marie-Antoinette spent her last days. Admire the oldest clock in Paris which was created in 1535, and is still working today.
Cathedral of Notre Dame
Get a glimpse of the iconic church and discover why Victor Hugo selected Notre Dame as the setting for his widely acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Head to the nearby Sainte Chapelle and feast your eyes on its impressive Gothic architecture. Use your skip-the-line ticket and admire its impressive interior and vivid stained glass windows up close.
Free Time for Lunch (Own Expense)
Check-in at the Arc du Carrousel
Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
Explore the Louvre and appreciate the medieval foundations of this ancient royal residence. Gaze at the graceful Hellenistic statue of Venus de Milo and celebrate the elegance of the Winged Victory of Samothrace, one of the most majestic sculptures ever created.
Mona Lisa and Other Masterpieces
Complete the experience by paying a visit to the Mona Lisa and uncover the mystery behind her smile. Familiarize yourself with countless art pieces as a guide explains facts behind them. Walk down the hallways and feel the passion of artists emanating from their precious creations.
Tour Ends Under the Glass Pyramid of the Louvre