Paris Montmartre Guided Walking Tour
Price On Request
Discover the rich history of Montmartre in just two hours. Hear amazing stories from your guide as you stroll through cobblestone streets and see the Moulin Rouge, Van Gogh's house, Sacre Coeur Basilica and more.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10:00, 15:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The meeting point is on the street level and the tour guide will be holding a Fat Tire sign.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must have moderate fitness level as tour includes stops at steep locations.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The total distance covered during the tour is 1.8 miles (3 kilometers).
|Paris Montmartre Guided Walking Tour|
Check-in outside Blanche Station
Sacre Coeur Basilica
Take advantage of your opportunity to see the famous Sacre Coeur Basilica. This Roman Catholic basilica is situated at the highest point in the city and was built for the 58,000 people who died during the Franco-Prussian War.
Walk past the Moulin Rouge and admire its vibrant exterior. It was built in 1889 by Josep Oller and is considered as the home of the modern form of the can-can dance. Get to pass by Van Gogh's apartment on your way to the next stop.
Place du Tertre
Watch artists paint and shop for artworks at the artist's square. The Place du Tertre is a perfect reminder of the time when the hill was considered as the artists' quarter of Paris.
Montmartre Vineyards and Montmartre Cemetery
Pass by the Montmartre vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and considered as one of the most secret vineyards in the city. See the Montmartre Cemetery where famous artists like Adolf Sax, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach are buried.
Le Lapin Agile
Have the opportunity to see Lapin Agile nightclubs which can be seen in paintings by famous artists like Picasso and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec.
See the three remaining windmills of Montmartre. The hill used to have many windmills which were of great help to identify the direction of the wind each hour and break down materials from the factories.
Tour Ends at Sacre Coeur