Paris Night Tour with Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
Price On Request
See the best of Paris at night. View the illuminated landmarks from a comfortable coach tour before going on a Seine River cruise. Bypass the lines to the Eiffel Tower and admire the glimmering City of Light from the second floor.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (19:30 local time) to 1 business days (19:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Multilingual audio guide
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking assistant
- English audio guide
- 4 (hrs)
- From June to August, part of the tour may take place during daylight.
- The audio guide on the city tour is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Korean.
- Please note that the skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel Tower's security measures.
- The activity schedule is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine River cruise). The embarkation point is at Port de la Bourbonnais in front of the Eiffel Tower. The cruise departs every hour until 21:30. The cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
- The cruise commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- There are no guides on this activity.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change.
|Paris Night Tour with Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION La Bourdonnais Office
Eiffel Tower Fast-Track Entry
Stop at the Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous and iconic monuments in the world. Take advantage of the direct access to the 2nd level and admire spectacular views of the City of Light. Take sweeping photos from this vantage point for proof of ticking off this must-do from your bucket list!
Seine River Cruise
From the foot of the tower, embark on a romantic cruise along the Seine River to see Paris from a different perspective. Catch remarkable views of the city's most enchanting landmarks along the river banks including the Assemblee Nationale, Champ de Mars and Quai de la Tournelle.
Paris City Tour
Hop on an air-conditioned coach and receive your cruise ticket. Then see the Paris' popular landmarks at nighttime from the comforts of your seat. Listen to an audio guide as the sightseeing tour passes by gorgeous structures like Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum and Arc de Triomphe.
Tour Ends at the Eiffel Tower