Paris Pastry and Chocolate Small Group Walking Tour
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover some of the most delightful pastries and chocolates of Paris with this decadent walking tour! Savor Parisian luscious deserts and learn how they are made.
- Any cancellations made after 10:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Snacks (refer to the details in the schedule)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 8
- 10:15, 14:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The closest metro station is Sevres-Babylone (lines 10 or 12).
- Please note that the shops may be crowded in August and around New Year's Eve due to holidays.
- The tour operates with a maximum of 8 people.
- The tour is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, and Chinese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Paris Pastry and Chocolate Small Group Walking Tour|
Check-in in Front of Maison du Chocolate
Visit Saint-Germain-des-Pres' best pastry shops and discover why France is called the gastronomy capital of the world. Savor 5 succulent chocolate treats, 2 pastries, and some bread along the way.
Tour Ends on Site