Paris Private City Tour by 2CV
Price On Request
Hop on a Citroen 2CV for a unique kind of exploration around Paris. Admire the city's magnificent landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and learn more about the legends and myths surrounding them! Ride a Citroen 2CV, the modern version of one of the most popular cars in France in the past. Its stylish glass roof or open top is ideal for an intimate sightseeing tour around Paris. Catch a glimpse of the iconic landmarks of the city while enjoying a private ride on a 2CV. Your sightseeing tour will take you to the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and many more. Take part in this comprehensive private tour for an unforgettable experience!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (10:00 local time) to 3 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 10:00, 14:00, 20:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The pick-up car will be parked in front of the hotel. (In case of bad weather, the driver will pick you up at the hotel reception.)
- Refunds and tour re-participation are not available if tour cancellation happens for the convenience of the participant.
- Pick-ups are only available for hotels in central Paris. If you stay in an area outside the city center, you will have to pay an additional cost for your pick-up or meet your guide at 3 bis Place de la Bastille (Banque de France).
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Paris Private City Tour by 2CV|
Pick-up at Central Paris Hotels
Start of Tour
Enjoy a unique tour around Paris on board a private Citroen 2CV. Your driver will take you around the city's iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Moulin Rouge and many more! You will also get to see the Pigar district, the Louvre, Cite Island and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Drop-off at Central Paris Hotels