Paris Private Photo Shoot with a Professional Photographer
Price On Request
Explore the City of Light with a professional photographer and strike a pose along renowned Parisian icons like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and more. Immortalize your trip to Paris in high-resolution photos ready for your perusal.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (10:00 local time) to 1 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 200 high-resolution digital photos
- Professional photographer
- 10:00, 14:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Meet your guide at Le Kiosque des Noctambules, the brightly colored metro station on the edge of Place Colette. The exact metro station is “Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre” on metro lines 1 and 7. You should take the Exit No. 5 "Place Colette - Theatres". Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo.
- The activity is available in English and Spanish only.
- The unit price covers the cost for all participants in the group.
- Please note that admission to monuments and museums are not included in the tour price.
|Paris Private Photo Shoot with a Professional Photographer|
Meet Your Photographer at Le Kiosque des Noctambules in Place Colette
Palais Royal and Buren Columns
The tour begins at the Palais Royal where you will have your photos taken in the beautiful gardens and former residence of Cardinal Richelieu. Unleash your inner model and strike a pose at the Buren Columns, a popular site for fashion editorials.
The Louvre and Jardin des Tuileries
Next, visit the world-famous pyramid of the Louvre, deemed to be the largest museum in the world. Take envy-inducing images next to the captivating French symbol!
Place de la Concorde and Champs-Elysees
Venture across to the Place de la Concorde, Paris' largest square, and gaze upon the 3300-year-old Egyptian obelisk called Luxor Obelisk. Then, head down to the Champs-Elysees where you will find yourself surrounded by various French theaters, cafes and luxury shops.
Grand Palais and Petit Palais
Arrive at the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, two architectural jewels constructed for the 1900 World Expo. The symmetrical features of these colossal structures will make for aesthetically pleasing backgrounds.
Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower
Finally, get your portraits taken at the Champ de Mars and with the iconic Eiffel Tower, the most-visited paid monument in the world, as your backdrop. Take home 200 high-resolution digital photos that immortalize your fun photo shoot at the City of Light.
Tour Ends at the Eiffel Tower