Versailles Palace Skip the Line Ticket and Audio Guided Half-Day Tour from Paris
Price On Request
Unravel the splendor of the Versailles Palace without waiting in line. Use your skip-the-line access to explore the palace at your own pace with the help of a comprehensive audio guide. Enjoy convenient round trip transportation from downtown Paris. Board a luxury coach from downtown Paris to the Palace of Versailles for a half-day audio-guided visit. Upon arrival at Versailles Palace, skip the long lines with your pre-booked Skip the line ticket and start exploring on your own with an audio guide available in 10 languages. Your Versailles Skip the Line ticket gives you access to the Palace of Versailles including the famous Kings' Apartments, the Hall of Mirror and the Queen's Apartments, the Coach Gallery and to the Versailles Gardens and Park. Have access to the Versailles Gardens on the Musical Fountain and Musical Gardens Show days that take place on specific days from April to November. Transportation back to downtown Paris is also included.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (08:15 local time) to 1 business days (08:15 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles and Gardens (including Musical Fountains Shows and the Musical Gardens days)
- Multilingual host
- Transportation fee
- 08:15, 11:15, 14:00
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Address: 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1&7), Pyramides (Lines 7&14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Please note that the skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace of Versailles' security measures.
- The audio guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Flash photography is not permitted inside the palace.
- Admission to the Palace Gardens is included everyday, even on Musical Fountains and Musical Garden days.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- No high heels
- Strollers are not allowed
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Versailles Palace Skip the Line Ticket and Audio Guided Half-Day Tour from Paris|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Depart from Paris
Arrival to the Palace of Versailles
Follow the indications of your host and proceed to the Skip the line access.
Versailles Palace Skip the Line and Audio Guided Tour
Visit all the areas of Versailles Palace that are open to the public with an audio guide: the Royal Chapel, the King’s State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Apartment of the King, the Gallery of the Battles, the Mesdames' Apartments and the temporary exhibitions.
Visit the Gallery of Coaches in the Great Stables of Versailles Palace, one of the most important coach collection in Europe. See majestic coaches and small carriages for Marie-Antoinette's children, sedan chairs, sleds, and much more.
Versailles Gardens and Park
Marvel at the ponds, the parterres, the statues and at the Orangerie of Versailles Garden. Then, go to Versailles Park for a pleasant walk along the Grand Canal.
Musical Fountain or Musical Gardens
Between April and October, on specific days and depending on the day, enjoy the Musical Fountain Show or the Musical Gardens.
With the Musical Fountain show, explore the groves and discover the fountains with their water features spouting to the rhythm of music. At the Musical Gardens, enter groves and other preserved areas of the Gardens for a musical promenade.
Departure from the Palace of Versailles
Meet your host and proceed to the coach to go back to downtown Paris.
Check-out at PARISCityVISION Agency Office