Versailles Palace with Paris Tour, Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise
Price On Request
Visit the Eiffel Tower & Versailles in a day! Explore the palace & gardens of Versailles on a guided tour. Return to Paris for a panoramic city tour & a Seine River cruise. End the tour with skip the line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy an all-in-one full day tour including must-do visits in and around Paris. Avoid wasting time in long queues with skip the line tickets to Versailles Palace and the Eiffel Tower! In the morning, head to Versailles and enjoy a guided visit of the King's State Apartments, the Queen's Apartments and the famous Hall of Mirrors. Then, explore Versailles' magnificent gardens and enjoy the Versailles Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens shows on selected days from April to October. Go back to Paris and have a 3-course lunch at a traditional french brasserie in front of the Louvre Museum before taking a panoramic city tour of Paris including recorded commentary available in 10 languages. Then, enjoy a 1-hour Paris River Seine cruise to see Paris iconic monuments from a different perspective. Finally, skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and take a lift up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for a self-guided visit. and feel free to stay at the Eiffel Tower as long as you want.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (08:45 local time) to 1 business days (08:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Use of headsets
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Multilingual audio guide
- Admission to the Palace of Versailles
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Gardens of Versailles
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- English audio guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Lines 1&7), Pyramides (Lines 7&14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Please note that the skip-the-line access is subject to the Palace of Versailles' security measures.
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge. Meals are payable directly by the parents.
- For the River Seine Cruise, the audio-guided commentary is available in 14 languages including: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- The audio commentary for children is available in English, French and Spanish.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- The Versailles Palace Guided Tour is available in English and Spanish. Depending on the schedule the Versailles guided tour is also available in the following languages: From 1 April to 31 October: Japanese: Tuesday, Thursday Portuguese: Friday From 1 November to 31 March: Japanese: Tuesday, Saturday Portuguese: Wednesday
- Flash photography is not permitted inside the Palace of Versailles.
- For the Paris Panoramic Tour, the audio-guided commentary is available in 10 languages. There are special commentaries available for children in French, English, and Spanish.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Strollers are not allowed
|Versailles Palace with Paris Tour, Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Depart from Paris to Versailles Palace
The full-day excursion begins with a scenic ride from Paris to the Palace of Versailles. Throughout the journey, listen to the rich history of the royal chateau from your knowledgeable guide.
Palace of Versailles Skip the Line & Guided Tour
Explore the palace's majestic rooms including the King's Apartments, Queen's Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and more! Then, use your priority access and go on a refreshing stroll around the palace's garden lawns. Get your pictures taken with the luxurious fountains and pools as your backdrop.
Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens Show
On specific days between April and October, enjoy the Musical Fountains or the Musical Gardens Shows. Explore the groves and discover the fountains with their water features spouting to the rhythm of music or enter groves and other preserved areas of the Gardens for a musical promenade.
Lunch in a Parisian Brasserie in front of the Louvre Museum
Return to Paris and discover authentic Parisian cuisine as you relish a delectable 3-course meal at a local restaurant.
Paris City Tour
Hop on an air-conditioned coach and see the most famed landmarks of Paris from the comforts of your seat. Listen to a comprehensive audio guide as the sightseeing tour passes by the Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe and more.
Seine River Cruise
Next, see Paris from a different perspective with a refreshing cruise along the Seine River. Throughout the tour, catch panoramic views of the city's most historic landmarks along the river banks including the Assemblee Nationale, Champ de Mars, Quai de la Tournelle and more!
Eiffel Tower Skip the Line Tickets to the Second Floor
Finally, travel to the Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous and iconic landmarks in the world. Gain direct access to the second level of the Eiffel tower by lift and catch a panoramic view of the City of Light just before dusk. It will be a jam-packed day you won't forget!
Stay at the Eiffel Tower as long as you want