Cologne Rhine River Panoramic Cruise
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
See the beauty of Cologne as you go on a one-hour sightseeing cruise. Admire the panoramic view of the city and pass by some of the major sights such as the Cologne Cathedral and Rheinau Marina.
- No refund is possible once VELTRA voucher has been exchanged for tickets.
- WiFi onboard
- Cruise fee
- English audio guide
10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00,
- 1 (hrs)
- The KD landing-stage in Cologne is accessible to passengers with restricted mobility.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Commentary is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the KD line pier ticket counter.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on board, except for dogs. There will be a fee of 3.90 EUR.
|Cologne Rhine River Panoramic Cruise|
Check-in at Ticket Office Koln
Cologne Panoramic Cruise
Begin your cruise down Germany's second largest river, the Rhine. Pass by some of Cologne's major landmarks such as the Cologne Cathedral and the Hohenzollern Bridge, where couples are known to leave padlocks to commemorate their mutual affection.
See other favorite sights such as Cologne's historic Old Town and the Cologne Chocolate Museum. Learn about Cologne’s interesting 2,000-year history and hear interesting stories about Germany’s fourth-largest city.
Check-out at Ticket Office Koln