KD Rhine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise One-Day Pass
Price On Request
Maximize your stay in Germany with a Rhine River pass! Enjoy a cruise and get on and off at over 40 stops along the river between Cologne and Mainz! Marvel at your view of the UNESCO-listed Rhine Valley, castles and more. Discover what the beautiful Rhine river valley has to offer with just one convenient pass. Spend a whole day on the Rhine or Moselle rivers, without consigning yourself to a particular route. Your flexible Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special themed cruises.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- KD Rhine 1-day pass
Participation Location Details
- Departure times and availabilities vary depending on the date and location. Some cruises may not be operating on certain dates. Please see the detailed timetables below.
- Click the file below for departures between Cologne and Mainz.
- Click the file below for departures in the the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen.
- Your KD Rhine Pass is valid for travel on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your start time.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- All children under 4 are free of charge. Child prices are available for children aged 4-13 (approximately 6 EUR per child). This is payable direct to staff on board on date of travel.
- At the time of booking, please select the date that you intend to use the pass.
Requirement(s) - other
- The voucher must be exchanged at the KD ticket office for a ticket at the boarding pier in the city that you board in.