Athens Small Group Food Tour with Tastings and Market Visit
Price On Request
Discover the culture of Greece as you savor their delectable delicacies, from feta to koulouri and ouzo. Stroll through markets, squares and a deli and get to know Athens in a tasty way.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tasting of Greek sweets, Koulouri, olive oil, olives, cheeses, rusks, Greek alcohol (wine, ouzo), spices, herbs and traditional meze
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. You will be informed via email or local contact number.
|Athens Small Group Food Tour with Tastings and Market Visit|
Check-in at Kotzia Square
Start of the Tour
Marvel at the neo-classical buildings surrounding the Kotzia Square, from the Municipal Building of Athens and the National Bank of Greece to the ruins of ancient houses.
Athens Central Market
Sample fresh Greek pastries like koulouri and enjoy a cup of hot Greek coffee (winter) or a refreshing frappe (summer). Interact with a deli owner and taste fresh products from the store.
Get insider tips from your informative guide about the best places to eat at Athens and learn how to return to your accommodation.
Tour Ends at Monastiraki Square and Metro Station