Loutraki Thermal Spa, Heraion of Perachora and Vouliagmeni Day Tour from Athens
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Experience Greece's finest on this day trip from Athens! Unwind at the the luxurious Loutraki Thermal Spa, indulge in a 3-course meal of authentic Greek dishes and admire the Lighthouse at Cape Melangavi and the Heraion of Perachora.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation by air-conditioned car, luxury minibus or coach
- 30-minute treatment at the Loutraki Thermal Spa
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Nearest metro station: Acropolis
The guide will be holding a sign with "Loutraki Thermal Spa, Gourmet & Nature Experience' written on it.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and some of it is over rough paths.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Swimming attire
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Loutraki Thermal Spa, Heraion of Perachora and Vouliagmeni Day Tour from Athens|
Check-in at Melina Merkouri Monument
Depart from Athens
Session at the Loutraki Thermal Spa
After traveling 85 kilometers from the Greek capital to the charming seaside town of Loutraki, de-stress at the Loutraki Thermal Spa. Experience the soothing waters of the pool before the rest of the trip.
Authentic Greek Lunch
Head to a local taverna and discover authentic Greek cuisine as you savor a 3-course meal.
Lake Vouliagmeni, Cape Melangavi Lighthouse and Heraion of Perachora
Feast your eyes on Perachora's most postcard-worthy sights. Pay a visit to the blue lagoon of Vouliagmeni and unravel the history of the Archaeological Site of Perachora, a sanctuary of the goddess Hera. Take photos of the Heraion Lighthouse which has the Gulf of Corinth as its backdrop.
Return to Athens
Check-out at Melina Merkouri Monument