Budapest Segway Tour of the City Park
Explore the biggest park in Budapest on this 1-hour Budapest City Park Segway tour. Ride across the City Park and see its surrounding attractions such as Vajdahunyad Castle or Széchényi thermal bath.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 10 & Up)||$67|
- Safety training
- Segway rental
- English-speaking guide
- 09:30, 15:00, 17:00
- 1 (hrs)
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests who are suffering from the ill-effects of the excessive consumption alcohol or are under the influence of alcohol on the day of the activity, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 280 lbs (127 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Please be in the reception area of your accommodation 30-40 minutes before the start of the tour.
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Participants 18 years old and under must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
|Budapest Segway Tour of the City Park|
Check in or Pick up from your Accommodation
Orientation and Safety Instructions
Begin your stroll through the City Park from the Heroes' Square. Pass by amazing sights like the Budapest Hall of Art, the Vajdahunyad Castle near the lake, the ice rink and the Hungarian Agriculture Museum, which has a unique architecture.
See top attractions of Budapest
See Széchényi thermal, the largest spa complex in Europe. You will also see landmarks like the Capital Circus of Budapest, the City Zoo, the Hungarian State Opera house and more. And because you are traveling with a small group (6 max), you will have the opportunity to ask questions from your guide.
Check out or Drop off at your Accommodation