Delhi Cultural and Historical Half Day Tour
Price On Request
Enjoy a complete cultural Delhi experience as you visit Hindu temples and historical sites, as well as markets, street food stalls and bazaars. Ride on a rickshaw and taste some local snacks and hot chai.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- All vegetarian meal, chai and local snacks
- Transportation by rickshaw
- Metro ticket
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- To guarantee a small-group experience, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Copy of child's passport for age verification
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate.
Requirement(s) - other
- Proof of age for children must be presented on the day of the tour. Participants may be required to pay the difference between adult and child rates by failing to provide proof of age for participating children.
|Delhi Cultural and Historical Half Day Tour|
Meet Your Guide at Hotel Jivitesh Lobby
Travel to Delhi
Ride on a metro with a local guide going to Delhi. Then, have a cup of chai before visiting markets, bazaars, temples and historical sites. Try a samosa from a street stall and discover the local market with goods ranging from wedding items to traditional and novelty products.
Learn about local temples dedicated to various Hindu gods and gain insight into Buddhism, deemed to be one of the major world religions. At the end of the tour, you are free to go on your own exploration or your guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your hotel.
Tour Ends On Site