Delhi Traditional Home-Cooked Indian Cuisine Tour
Price On Request
Taste authentic Indian cuisine at a local home as you learn about traditional spices and cooking techniques. Get to know an Indian family and what daily life in Delhi is like. Let an Indian family welcome you into their home. Get to taste authentic Indian cuisine and learn how Indian food is prepared, served and eaten. Talk about the daily life in Delhi as you dine with your host family and local guide. This is a Delhi experience you wouldn't want to miss!
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Vegetarian meal
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- Out of respect for the hosts, alcohol will not be served with the dinner and should not be brought to the host's residence.
- Only all vegetarian meals will be prepared and served.
- The tour will be conducted in small groups with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that covers from the shoulder to knee
|Delhi Traditional Home-Cooked Indian Cuisine Tour|
Meet Your Guide at Hotel Jivitesh Lobby
Travel to Your Host Family's House
Transfer to the metro station by cycle rickshaws for your journey to a local home. During the ride, learn about the highlights of the evening from your local guide.
As a traditional Indian dinner is being prepared, learn more about Indian lifestyles, customs and traditions, including the importance of family and arranged marriages. You'll also get to know the cultural significance of food in Indian culture.
Authentic Indian Cuisine
Savor the taste of a traditional home-cooked Indian meal! which is mainly vegetarian. You can choose to eat Indian style (using your hands) or use utensils.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Delhi