Gandhi's Delhi: Half Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Price On Request
Experience Delhi based on the story of Gandhi, the Father of the Nation. Discover historical documents and artifacts at the National Gandhi Museum, and visit the historic Gandhi Smrit and Rajghat. Visit remarkable places significant to the life of the most influential and inspiring figure of India, Mahatma Gandhi. As the leader of India's independence movement, Gandhi is known for the philosophy of "satyagraha", which fosters combatting violence with non-violent resistance.
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- The tour will be conducted in a small group with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- It is strongly recommended that you wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
|Gandhi's Delhi: Half Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide|
Meet Your Guide at Hotel Jivitesh Lobby
Ride on public transport to visit all the historical monuments connected with the Indian legend, Mahatma Gandhi. Learn about Gandhi's life and philosophy that contributed to shaping the nation and be inspired by his message of truth, non-violence and peace.
National Gandhi Museum
Explore the museum housing a rich collection of books, journals, relics, photographs and other memorabilia linked to Gandhi. With stories shared by your local guide, you will gain an understanding of how Gandhi became the Father of the Nation.
Tour Ends at Hotel Jivitesh Lobby