Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Full Day Small Group Tour from Delhi
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
See the best of Agra on a full-day escapade from Delhi. Immerse yourself in the captivating history and culture of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Agra Fort and the iconic Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be in front of the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of personal nature are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate.
- Local authorities may refuse entry to tourists who do not follow the dress standards.
|Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Full Day Small Group Tour from Delhi|
Meet Your Guide In Front of the United Coffee House, Connaught Place
Depart for Agra
Journey to 'Taj City' and unravel its vibrant past with an expert guide. Be enthralled by Agra's emblematic attractions and exquisite architecture dating back from the Mughal reign as you make your way to the first destination.
Follow your guide inside the Agra Fort and get to explore the walled UNESCO World Heritage site. In here, admire the fusion of Hindu and Muslim architecture from different angles. Also, learn more about the fort's history along with some insight into the Mughal dynasty.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
After the filling lunch, head to the majestic Taj Mahal and catch sight of one of the modern wonders of the world in all its glory. Built as a 'symbol of love' by then-emperor Shah Jahan to his wife, the Taj Mahal boasts impressive architectural details laced with tales of love and legends.
Depart for Delhi
Tour Ends at United Coffee House, Connaught Place