Connemara Full Day Tour from Dublin
Price On Request
Enjoy a day of sightseeing and marvel at some of the most spectacular views in Ireland! Explore the Connemara National Park and learn about its history. Visit pubs and cafes as you stroll around Galway City on your own during your free time.
- Any cancellations made after 06:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Killary Harbour cruise fee (April to October)
- Killary Sheep Farm admission fee (November to March)
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 13 (hrs)
- If less than 7 participants are booked, the activity may not operate. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please bring a student ID if you are availing the student price.
|Connemara Full Day Tour from Dublin|
Check-in at Suffolk Street
Depart from Dublin
Killary Harbour Boat Cruise or Killary Sheep Farm Visit
From April to October, enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise around the Killary Harbour and have lunch on the boat. On the other hand, visit the Killary Sheep Farm from November to March and witness a skilled sheepdog demonstration.
Lunch (At Your Own Expense)
Head to the Kylemore Abbey, a romantic castle built among an equally beautiful landscape, for a photo stop. Find this abbey located at the base of the Druchruach mountains and get a scenic view of the northern shore of Lough Pollacapall. You may visit the castle at your own expense.
Proceed to the beautiful valley of Inagh. Mobile reception may not be available here, giving you a peaceful time during your stay.
Finally, arrive at Galway, a Bohemian city famous for its vibrant pubs and cafes. Stroll around Eyre Square, surrounded by restaurants playing traditional music. Have free time to explore its landmarks and attractions before returning to Dublin.
Depart for Dublin
Check-out at Suffolk Street