Cork, Blarney and The Ring of Kerry 2-Day Tour from Dublin by Train
Price On Request
Enjoy a train ride through South West Ireland and see beautiful villages such as County Kildare and Curragh. Explore Cork City, Cobh and Killarney and discover the Blarney Castle and Ring of Kerry!
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Reserved seats on the train
- Transportation by coach
- Admission to Blarney Castle and Gardens
- Admission to Cobh Heritage Centre
- Train fare
- Accommodation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 14 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the Check-In Representative of Railtours Ireland wearing a bright yellow jacket.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Students must present their International Student Identity Card at check-in, otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Change of clothes
|Cork, Blarney and The Ring of Kerry 2-Day Tour from Dublin by Train|
Check-in at Dublin Heuston Station
Arrival at Cork Kent Station
Head to Blarney Village and see the historic Blarney Castle. Legend says that if you kiss the Blarney Stone, you will receive "the gift of eloquence" or the talent of smooth and wonderful speaking. Explore the village at your own pace and enjoy lunch at one of the restaurants.
Cork and Cobh Heritage Center
Travel to Cobh, previously known as Queenstown, which is famous for being the last port the Titanic ever docked in. After sightseeing, head to Killarney by train.
Check-in at Accommodation in Killarney
After enjoying a full Irish breakfast, head out to see the southeast part of Ireland, Kerry. The route takes you from the steep cliffs of Dingle to the famed Lakes of Killarney before returning to the city.
Departure from Killarney
Check-out at Dublin Heuston Station