Dublin Viking Cruise and Bus Guided Tour
Price On Request
Embark on a memorable tour and discover Dublin by land and water on board an amphibious vehicle. Learn all about the city and its history from a guide dressed as a Viking!
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 28 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
10:00, 10:15, 10:30, 11:30,
11:45, 12:00, 12:15, 12:30,
14:00, 14:15, 14:30, 14:45,
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Take the Green Line from Sandyford and alight at the St Stephens Green Stop, take the next right and find the meeting point opposite the Cliff Townhouse.
Alternatively, take the Red Line towards the Point and alight at Abbey St. Walk for 15 minutes to the bus stop.
You may take any of the following buses: 145, 46a, 15, 15a, 140. Please see http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/ to plan your trip.
If you are traveling via Dart, the closest stops to St Stephens Green are Tara St and Pearse St. Please check http://www.irishrail.ie/ for more details.
Click the picture for the route map of the tour.
- Children 2 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants 17 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating and smoking are prohibited during the tour.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. If you do not arrive before the departure time, the tour will commence without you. In this situation, you will not get a refund so please ensure you are on time.
- Please click the picture below to see the route map of the cruise.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Rain ponchos are provided during inclement weather.
- Please note that there is a free-seating policy in place and the last 8 seats on the vehicle do not have roof cover. Some passengers may get rained upon.
- The tour spends 15 to 20 minutes in the Grand Canal Docks.
- There are no stops during the tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get wet
|Dublin Viking Cruise and Bus Guided Tour|
Check-in at Viking Splash Tours Bus Stop
Explore Dublin by Land and Water
Journey around the main sights of Dublin city by land and water. Enjoy a fun and informative commentary as you admire the sites of the city from the St. Patrick's Cathedral to Trinity College.
Check-out at Viking Splash Tours Bus Stop