Full-day Tour to Kilkenny and Waterford Crystal from Dublin by Train
Price On Request
Enjoy a day out to Ireland's sunny south east from Dublin. Visit the ancient city of Kilkenny, also known as "The Marble City". Then head to the Crystal Visitor Center at Waterford to cap off your day.
- Any cancellations made after 07:25 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Reserved train seats
- Admission to the House of Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre
- Admission to Kilkenny Road Train (April to October)
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the Check-In Representative of Railtours Ireland wearing a bright yellow jacket.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Students must present their International Student Identity Card at check-in, otherwise adult fare will apply.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Full-day Tour to Kilkenny and Waterford Crystal from Dublin by Train|
Check-in at the Dublin Heuston Station
Departure to Kilkenny
Kilkenny City Guided Tour
Explore the city given the name "The Marble City" because of the many buildings here built out of black limestone! Go on a guided tour of the Kilkenny Castle and Rose Garden before leaving for Waterford by train.
Waterford and Crystal Visitors Center
Upon arrival at Waterford, head to the Crystal Visitor Center for a guided tour and see skilled craftsmen perform traditional crystal glass blowing and cutting. Enjoy some free time to have lunch at any of the local authentic pubs and bars.
Departure to Dublin by Train
Check-out at the Dublin Heuston Station