Giant's Causeway and Belfast City Day Tour from Dublin
Price On Request
Embark on a journey to Giant's Causeway, one of Ireland's most impressive places. Visit the uniquely-shaped stones, take in the stunning sight of nearby islands at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and spend time at the charming Belfast City.
- Any cancellations made after 06:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Downloadable multilingual guide app
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 13 (hrs)
- If less than 7 participants are booked, the activity may not operate. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Meals are not included in the price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please bring your student ID if you are availing the student price.
- Rain gear
- Headphones (for the commentary on the multilingual app)
|Giant's Causeway and Belfast City Day Tour from Dublin|
Check-in at Suffolk Street
Depart from Dublin
Depart from the Old Stone Church on Suffolk Street. You will be taking the M1 motorway through counties Meath and Louth before hitting the border into what is called the "six counties" i.e. part of Ireland that is administered by the United Kingdom.
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Spend time at this famous man-made rope bridge that links the mainland to Carrickarede, a tiny island. The rope bridge was originally used by salmon fishermen who would cast their nets under the rope bridge to trap the creatures.
The Giant's Causeway
And now for the highlight of the day and possibly your trip to Ireland; the Giant's Causeway. Explore this fascinating causeway at your leisure and marvel at the 40,000 hexagonal shaped rocks spread out like a road to the sea. Walk the cliff top to the Causeway for the best views.
Lunch (At Your Own Expense)
Cap off the day with a tour of Belfast, the vibrant and modern capital city of Northern Ireland. Visit its popular landmarks, museums and other attractions at your own leisure before returning to Dublin.
Return to Dublin
Tour Ends at Dame Street, Dublin