Giant's Causeway and Wild Atlantic Coast Day Tour from Dublin by Train
Price On Request
Travel through Northern Ireland and visit Dunluce Castle and the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway. Along the way, pass by towns and villages like Carrickfergus and Carnlough.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation by coach
- Reserved train seats
- Admission to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 13 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the Check-In Representative of Railtours Ireland wearing a bright yellow jacket.
- The activity schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- From November to February, check-out will be at 20:15 at Dublin Connolly Station.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Students must present their International Student Identity Card at check-in, otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Please bring your passport and ensure that your visa requirements are in order to enter the United Kingdom.
|Giant's Causeway and Wild Atlantic Coast Day Tour from Dublin by Train|
Check-in at Dublin Connolly Station
Arrive at Belfast
Leave Belfast in a coach and proceed to the town of Carrickfergus for a short photo-stop (if time permits) and travel north along the coast road through the picturesque fishing village of Carnlough. Then, head to the next stop, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Giant's Causeway and Dunluce Castle
Stop by Dunluce Castle for photos before arriving at the UNESCO World Heritage site, Giant’s Causeway. See about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns that resulted from a volcanic eruption!
Return to Belfast and Depart for Dublin
Check out at Dublin Connolly Station