Ireland Blarney Castle and Cork Full Day Tour from Dublin
Price On Request
Discover the Rock of Cashel, hailed as one of Ireland’s 7 Wonders! Receive the “gift of the gab” by kissing the Stone of Eloquence at Blarney Castle and explore the gorgeous and historic Cahir Castle.
- Any cancellations made after 06:50 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entry to Blarney Castle
- Entry to Rock of Cashel
- Entry to Cahir Castle
- Multilingual app with commentary
- WiFi onboard
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 12 (hrs)
- If less than 7 participants are booked, the activity may not operate. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Meals are not included in the price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please bring your student ID if you are availing the student price.
- Rain gear
- Headphones (for the commentary on the app)
|Ireland Blarney Castle and Cork Full Day Tour from Dublin|
Check-in at Suffolk Street
Depart from Dublin
The Rock Of Cashel
At the Rock of Cashel, visit the great Celtic Cathedral, which includes the Hall of Vicars and Cormack's Chapel where you will find one of Ireland's oldest Romanesque wall paintings. See the Round Tower, all perched on a solid rock ringed by a curtain wall.
Arrive at Blarney Castle renowned for its Blarney Stone. It also has lovely wooded walks and "Rock Close", a garden filled with Druidic rock formations. To kiss the stone, you have to bend backward while holding onto iron railings upside down. The reward: to be bestowed with the "Gift of the Gab".
Continue to a rocky island on the River Suir to see the Cahir Castle. It was once owned by the powerful Butler family. It's one of Ireland's largest and best-preserved castles.
Return to Dublin
Check-out at Suffolk Street