Ireland Connemara and Galway Bay Day Full-Day Tour from Dublin by Train
Take a scenic train ride to Western Ireland and see the beauty of its countryside. Pass farmlands, see Irish thoroughbreds, surging shores and limestone-colored hills on this full-day excursion.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & up)||$211|
|Child (Age 5-15)||$106|
|Student (Age 16 & up)||$190|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$27|
- Transportation by coach
- Admission to Kylemore Abbey and Gardens
- Reserved train seats
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 14 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
You will be checked in by a Railtours Ireland staff in bright yellow jacket.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Students must present their International Student Identity Card at check-in, otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Ireland Connemara and Galway Bay Day Full-Day Tour from Dublin by Train|
Check-in at Dublin Heuston Station (Customer Service Desk)
Departure to Galway by Train
On your way to Galway, you will pass through the Curragh, which houses the Irish Derby. See numerous stud farms in the area and admire the finest thoroughbreds in Ireland. Pass Shannon, which borders the province of Leinster and Connacht.
From Galway to Connemara by Coach
Cross the village of Moycullen then Oughterard. You will reach Connemara shortly after and see the beauty of the unspoiled countryside with its purple mountains complemented by blue and green rock valleys.
Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre
Visit the world famous Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre and Victorian Garden for lunch. Admire the majestic 18th-century castle owned by Benedictine nuns who run a gift shop and restaurant.
Return to Galway
Check-out at Dublin Heuston Station