Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Audio Guided Tour
Price On Request
Visit the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery in one day. With priority access and an audio guide, explore at your leisure and admire works of famous artists like Michelangelo, Raffaello and Botticelli. Explore the Accademia Gallery in the morning and Uffizi Gallery in the afternoon with skip-the-line entry, allowing you the freedom to walk about at your own pace. This is a perfect combo for those who wish to visit two of Florence's famous museums without the hassle of long lines. Guided by an audio commentary, let the words of expert curators recorded in multiple languages walk you through centuries worth of art and history.
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Skip-the-line entry to Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line entry to Uffizi Gallery
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Uffizi Gallery Museum
Location Address: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze
After visiting Accademia Gallery in the morning, head to Uffizi Gallery to check in at 16:15. The assistant will be by the entrance wearing blue clothing while holding a sign.
- The assistant will only accommodate guests at the check-in. You must make your way around on your own.
- During peak seasons, tours with skip-the-line privilege may still be subject to queues, mainly due to security checks and the regulated number of entries per museum. Please understand that possible delays cannot be attributed to the activity provider.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The audio guides are available in the following languages: - Accademia: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish - Uffizi: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please be ready to present a valid identification for children as proof of age.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present the original copy of your passport or photo ID upon check-in to receive your audio guide and verify the age of participants booked with a child's rate. IDs will also be collected as a deposit for the audio equipment and will be returned when you surrender the audio guide after the tour. Note that damaged or lost equipment will incur a 250 EUR fine per unit.
- Children under 6 can enter the museums for free. However, they will not be provided with an audio guide.
Check-in at the Entrance of Accademia Gallery
Marvel at one of the world's most renowned masterpieces, the "David", along with other important works of art such "I Prigioni", "San Matteo" and the "Palestrina Pieta". Learn how Michelangelo carved the marble for 3 years to create a colossal Renaissance icon depicting strength and courage.
Check-in at the Entrance of Uffizi Gallery
After browsing Accademia, take a 15-minute stroll to Uffizi Gallery near Ponte Vecchio. Meet your assistant at the entrance to claim your audio guide and begin the tour of this massive museum.
Wander around the exhibition halls of Uffizi, taking notice of numerous works of art by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, and Masaccio. Hear fascinating facts about treasured paintings like the Birth of Venus, a pure expression of Renaissance aesthetic.
Tour Ends at the Uffizi Gallery