Chianti Hills Sunset Tour from Florence by Fiat 500 with Wine and Food Tasting
Price On Request
Get a taste of the sweet life on this sunset tour. Drive through the Tuscany countryside onboard a vintage Fiat 500 on the way to an enchanting Renaissance villa. Indulge in Chianti wine and savor Tuscany food as you relax and enjoy the view.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Orientation and rental of your own Cinquecento Fiat 500
- Italian aperitivo including Spritz cocktail plus local food including bruschetta, Tuscan cut meats and cheese
- Chianti wine
- Fuel charge
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
You will be told a meeting point once your tour is confirmed.
- To drive one of the vintage Fiat 500 cars you MUST be a manual car driver (regularly, as in every day, not occasionally, and not at some point in the distant past). You MUST have a valid license to drive in Italy. This is a license from Europe, USA or a license written in the Roman alphabet (not in a language using other characters. es. Chinese) If you don’t have one you will need an INTERNATIONAL LICENSE, which is essentially a translation easily obtained from your driving authority.
- You MUST bring a credit card for the insurance documents.
- You MUST have held your license for 1 year to drive any of the cars. All the routes are very carefully researched so you can enjoy quiet roads and we try to avoid any busy major roads or complicated junctions
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Fiat 500 cars are small so they can fit maximum 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 children. If you are travelling in a larger group then we suggest submitting multiple bookings with a designated driver for each booking
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Chianti Hills Sunset Tour from Florence by Fiat 500 with Wine and Food Tasting|
Check-in at Florence
Meet your guide and partake in a quick driving lesson.
Drive the Chianti wine region lined with vineyards, farmhouses and cypress trees, monasteries, olive groves, grapevines and amazing panoramas of Florence from above. Learn fun facts and fascinating history from your knowledgeable guide.
Panoramic Views of Florence
Part of your journey includes the famous Thousand Miles 'Mille Miglia' car rally route. Gentle curving roads are a joy to drive and each moment is like driving through a postcard slideshow. Enjoy some of the finest views of the region and stunning panoramas of Florence from above with several stops.
15th-Century Italian Renaissance Villa
Drive into the grounds of an enchanting 15th-century Renaissance villa. Stroll through the gardens and relax by the pool to enjoy the views. Sip on a traditional aperitivo Spritz cocktail complemented by delectable Tuscany food like bruschetta, cured meats and cheese.
To conclude a perfect day in Tuscany and the Chianti Hills, raise a glass or two of exquisite Chianti wine. Don't worry about driving because the tour ends on-site so sit back and enjoy the view.
Tour Ends on Site