Chianti Wine Tour from Florence with Greve and Castellina Visit
Price On Request
Journey to the illustrious region of Tuscany from Florence and discover the finest Chianti wines. Enjoy two tastings of luscious Tuscany wines complemented by local snacks as you bask in the view of Chianti's rolling hills and vibrant vineyards.
- Any cancellations made after 13:15 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Chianti wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Due to works in progress to build Florence Tramway, the tourist Buses Terminals have been moved from the Station Square to an adjacent area of Piazzale Montelungo.
Follow these instructions to find the meeting point:
1. Get inside of the trains station using one of the three entrances
2. Find platform 16 and walk along it
3. Keep walking until you find a ramp on the right
4. Pass the covered area and walk along the ramp
5. Find your tour guide in front of a yellow Caf Tours/Gray Line street sign
For detailed instructions how to find the meeting point, please check the pdf file below.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Castellina and the return to Florence is approximately 30 minutes earlier.
- From November to March, tour is available in English and Spanish. From April to October, Italian, French and German guides are also available but require a minimum of 4 people to operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - other
- Please be ready to present a valid identification for children as proof of age.
|Chianti Wine Tour from Florence with Greve and Castellina Visit|
Check-in at Piazzale Montelungo
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Begin your tour of the Tuscan countryside and admire its unique landscape on your way. Head to the heart of Florentine Chianti Classico, where you will visit a lovely winery. Learn about the history and secrets of winemaking from the owner and enjoy a wine tasting session and some local products.
Continue to the medieval village of Greve. Here, the most important wine fair of the Chianti region takes place every year. Have free time to visit the well-known main square of the ancient market and check its local artisan shops.
Chianti Wine Tasting
Drive through the Sienese Chianti Classico area and stop at another family-run winery. Learn about the production of wine from a passionate winemaker and explore the cellars of the Chianti winery. Savor four authentic Chianti wines paired with authentic Tuscany food.
Castellina (April-October Only)
For the final leg of your Tuscany wine tour from Florence, spend time at charming Castellina and stroll the medieval Via delle Volte. Feast your eyes on the well-preserved homes and medieval fortifications before your return to bustling Florence.
Return to Tuscany from Florence
Check-out at Piazzale Montelungo