Dan Brown Inferno Tour in Florence with Baptistery and Palazzo Vecchio Entry
Price On Request
Discover and visit the locations in Dan Brown's best-selling novel and film, Inferno. Gain access to the Florence Baptistery and other iconic Florence landmarks on this guided tour! Follow Robert Langdon's steps and go on a thrilling adventure of Dante Alighieri's iconic narrative, The Divine Comedy. Visit set locations and important places from Dan Brown's Inferno and learn more about the history behind these iconic Florence landmarks. This also includes a guided tour of the Florence Baptistery and Palazzo Vecchio with access to the Hall of Geographical Maps and Dante's Death Mask.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Florence city guidebook
- Entrance to Palazzo Vecchio
- Access to Hall of Geographical Maps and Dante's Death Mask
- Dan Brown's novel and Tom Hanks's movie location visit
- Accredited English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 & Max Qty: 15
- 3 (hrs)
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking and is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Due to the possibility of some of the halls of Palazzo Vecchio being closed for institutional events, the itinerary of the tour may sometimes undergo some minor changes.
- The tour is conducted in English only.
- Big bags, bottles and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please wear modest clothing that does not expose large amounts of skin in places of worship and select museums. Guests who do not follow the dress code may not be able to enter.
|Dan Brown's Inferno Tour in Florence (from April 2020)|
Check-in at Florencetown Tours & News Stand
Start of Tour
Dante's The Divine Comedy and Botticelli's Inferno
Your tour guide will introduce you to one of Italian literature's masterpieces, Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy. In connection with this classic literature, your guide will go through a thorough description of Botticelli's Map of Hell painting.
The Baptistery and the Paradise Gates
Head over to the Baptistery and marvel at its unique mosaic ceiling and golden Gates of Paradise. If accessible, you may visit Florence's Duomo to learn more about the symbols and codes in the book plus see more of Dante's masterpieces and literary frescoes.
Palazzo Vecchio and Dante's Death Mask
Proceed to Palazzo Vecchio, Florence's town hall and see the stunning architecture and sculptures. Head to the Salone dei 500 and explore the Duke of Athens' hidden passages. Also found in the Palazzo is the Hall of Geographical Maps, the Capriate, the balconies and Dante's Death Mask.
Check-out at Florencetown Tours & News Stand