Duomo Sky Walk and Dome Terrace Priority Entrance
Price On Request
Get special priority entrance to the Duomo of Florence (Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore) without waiting in line! Enjoy the views of the city from the rooftop of the 600-year-old cathedral.
- Any cancellations made after 12:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Florence City guidebook
- Earphones (for bigger groups)
- Skip the line tickets to Duomo Cathedral
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children 17 years old and below must always be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Please take note that this tour is not suitable for guests with impaired mobility.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- This tour is conducted in English only.
- Please note that this tour involves a moderate amount of climbing stairs to reach the top of each monument. Terraces: 153 steps Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 steps
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
|Duomo and Dome Terrace Tour (from March 2020)|
Check-in at Florencetown News Stand or Florencetown Booking Office
Start of Tour
Let your licensed tour guide show you the marvelous 600-year old cathedral. Feel the quaint vibe of the place as you explore inside the church, dedicated to Santa Maria del Fiore, the Virgin of the Flower.
Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
Often considered as the symbol of Florence, designed by sculptor Arnolfo di Cambio, explore the third largest cathedral in the world and the largest church in 15th century Europe. Admire its different styles apparent, which had been completed over a long period of time.
Remains of the Church of Santa Reparata
Check out the former cathedral of Florence and learn about the art, history and topography of the town. Take a priority entrance to the church and witness its historic interiors as you enrich your knowledge about it and its patron saints.
Ascend to a rooftop terrace with a height of 32 meters that overlooks Florence. Atop, take in a 360-degree panoramic view of the city. Bring out your camera and snap photos of this postcard-worthy scenery. Note that it takes 153 steps to climb up to the terrace.
If you feel like climbing up a little more, you can get to visit the dome (cupola). Skip the line and reach Filippo Brunelleschi's jewel from where you will enjoy aerial views of the city from 91 meters high. Note that it takes 310 steps to climb up to the cupola.
Around the complex, don't miss the opportunity to visit the Baptistery, Great Museum of the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower and more, on your own. Note that tickets should be used within the following 48 hours.
Check-out at Florencetown News Stand or Florencetown Booking Office